Every year in March our 8th graders have their ski trip to Austria.
Dear 8th grade students, dear parents,
You should have received preliminary information about the ski trip already in 7th grade. More information follows throughout 8th grade, including sign up sheet, packing list, breakdown of fees, bank information and deadlines.
Each year, approximately 130+ students and 14 teachers will spend almost two weeks in the ski area Hochfügen in Zillertal/Austria. We depart by bus from JFKS early on Sunday morning and will return to JFKS as well. Our arrival time will be posted on the JFKS website.
During the time of the trip, short reports will be posted on the website as well to give you a glimpse of what the students are experiencing.
This trip is a fantastic opportunity and we encourage all 8th graders to participate.
Should you have any questions, please contact Hr. Müller.
We look forward to another successful trip!
The Ski Trip Team
SKI TRIP 2019 – March 10-22, 2019
Please download copies of information that has been sent home here:
- September 2018: Erste Information – First Information
- October 2018: Bedingungen – Conditions
- October 2018: Anmeldung – Registration
- October 2018: Hinweis Zuverlässigkeit/Responsibility
- October 2018: Erklärung Gesundheit – Health Declaration
- October 2018: Packing List
- October 2018: Invitation to Parent Evening – Einladung zum Elternabend