July 2, 2014 will be the last day of school:
- High school students should report to school at 8:45 (2nd period) and go to their homerooms. Homeroom teachers will hold a final homeroom meeting and distribute report cards.
- Students are not to be on school grounds before this.
- Room assignments will be posted on the school monitors and will be sent out via jfks.me.
- School will end at 10:00.
- 10th graders will have received their report cards on July 1. They should not come to school on July 2.
- 11th graders should pick up their report cards from Herrn Schulz in W115 starting at 9 a.m.
STUDENTS OWING €€ FOR TEXTBOOKS, LIBRARY BOOKS AND/OR LIBRARY FINES WILL RECEIVE THEIR REPORT CARDS ONLY AFTER THESE ISSUES ARE CLEARED UP.
REPORT CARDS WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED EARLY.